Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Christmas in February

Better late than never? Christmas at the F-G house!

I had a lot of fun decorated this year. I was going for Home & Garden's cute in competition with my neighbor who put up 10,000 lights this year and had them blinking to Christmas "music". He won the neighbor competition for volume, but I think I would get a nomination for class. :)
 
Our tree in the wild and....
...in captivity
Edamame loved my newest Christmas Moose (Colonel Mustard)
Every Christmas since our 1st year together 11 years ago Bobby and I exchange a moose. This year he bought me mine in advance - a 6-foot tall moose from Costco that I fell in love with. They only come out for Christmas, but Eddie would love to have him year-round!

Very gezellig :)

Quick updates - I have applied and interviewed for all my residency positions and will know if I match on March 22nd. I apologize for the lack of posting, but the residency process is intense and I have had very little free time and motivation. I am exhausted, but doing really well. Bobby is the best trooper and puts up with me, the stress-ball that I am right now. It helps that he has another dog to dote on too now. She's getting HUGE! She's taller than Sophie already at 5 1/2 months old.

Edamame appreciate post to come later this week...

0 comments:

Post a Comment