Monday, April 25, 2011

The Enrichment Center is required to remind that you will be baked and then there will be cake

Happy Birthday to Bobby! He's one spoiled husband and son-in-law. Mom, Dad, Annika, & Cassidy sent presents and I bought him a few as well which totalled 13! But as I always say - we're making up for his childhood!



And then there will be cake!
The most chocolate-y cake I have ever had
I don't even want to admit to how much chocolate is in this cake and frosting, but it's a LOT. But so moist and delicous! A classmate of mine gave me the recipe and I have to thank her tomorrow, although my hips are a little angry at me. And why did I bake a 2-layer 9-inch cake for 2, yes 2, people? Because I am crazy.

Bobby spent most of his Birthday weekend playing Portal 2 which I gave him early. And how appropriate that he is served cake then?
He literally sat in this chair for 7 hours
 Thanks for all your warm wishes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment