Sunday, April 17, 2011

So this is what Spring is like!

It's a bit cliche in Arizona to say it, but we really never do have seasons there. I forgot what it was like the Michigan & Minnesota and was too young to remember New Jersey so it's been a nice surprise to experience spring here in the Pacific Northwest. Everything blooms!
At a little side park
One of my neighbor's bushes
Cherry Trees at the Park!

Bobby drives home from work every day through farm land and one of the farmers grows tulips. As a good Dutch girl I had to check it out for myself!
It's called VanderZanden Farms and they have stand where they trust you to leave the money for flowers. I always find it refreshing that things like that still work even now.
Isn't he sweet :)
The prerequisite for any tulip farm: a windmill

Living here does have its perks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment