Monday, June 6, 2011

Back to the real world..

This morning I drove Johnny & Brandi to the airport which put an end to a wonderful week-long vacation. Bobby was able to get the week off, and I just pretended that I didn't have any school work for the week. We were sad to see them go, but had so much fun while they were here! I have so many pictures that I don't want to post them all at once so I'll just give you a peek at the first couple days and post more tomorrow.

A happy Bob
They brought us the best gift ever - TORTILLAS! We just can't get fresh ones here that are even half as good as the amazing fresh ones from Food City in Phoenix
Waterfront Park in Portland by the Saturday Market

Since it's just the 2 of us here we rarely get pictures together. Yet another benefit of having friends!

Bobby & Johnny are electricians through-and-through. At the McMenamin's Kennedy School what's the first thing they are drawn to? The antique electrical panel of course!
Goof-balls.
Now that's a hedge!
I love the Japanese Gardens and take everyone there when they visit. The huge hedge is by the International Test Rose Gardens just below the Japanese Gardens. Unfortunately, the roses were not yet in bloom, but the area was still beautiful.
Hitchin' a ride



We stopped in to the Oregon Zoo on Monday and it was both literally and figuratively a Zoo. Filled with children on high from being released from school made it a bit crazy, but we had fun nonetheless.
I'm guessing if a Momma-bird came back to this she'd be pretty pissed.
 
Due to the aforementioned kids at the Zoo I didn't get that many pictures, but Brandi got a great one of this tiger & eagle
I'll post more later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment