So, I’ve been pretty slack on posting lately! But I can honestly tell you that it is because for the first time in my life I am studying my ass off! I have my first final exam tomorrow – Biochemistry I. 40 hours of lecture and even more than that studying and I still don’t think I’m going to pass.
To explain – my school is block schedule and pass/fail. You take an entire semester’s worth of class in two measly weeks and then take a final exam on all the material. Either you get a 90% on that exam or you get nothing! So everyone that makes it graduates with a 4.0 and little-to-no sanity. I have one chance to retake the test on Monday if I bomb it tomorrow (and by bomb, I mean get a B… LOL). Wish me luck! If I pass I’ll post more with lotsa pictures and spend the weekend doing fun stuff like the Japanese gardens. If I fail…. Well… $#@%!! wish me luck! LOL :)
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I can spoil the suspence here - I talked to Sarah today and she passed with flying colors. the worst part is (she tells me) that everyone, including me, said OF COURSE YOU PASSES!! DUH. So Sarah has the weekend off from studying, and I think can relax for the 1st time since she got there. Congratulations sweetie pie!
MOM
Post a Comment