Sophie just turned 2! And because we are uber-geeks, I baked her a dog-friendly birthday cake and got her presents. I had to share! She was a bit overwhelmed with all the new toys at first, but loved the cake! Well... eating the cake at least. The candle freaked her out. World's....wimpiest...dog... :)
The monkey's her new favorite toy. :)
In other exciting news, I passed my first final exam! I studied for 7 hours straight Thursday and almost lost my sanity, but I had a blissfully relaxing weekend. Went out to eat at the famous (to Oregon) McMenamins with friends Friday night and just relaxed the rest of this weekend. I baked like mad! 3 loaves of banana bread and a crumb cake... yum :) Miss everyone you all in Phoenix!!



3 comments:
Congrats on passing the test! Yay for Sophie!
Oh the reasons I love you, 1. you fly to TX to rescue me. 2. you unwrap hundreds of chocolate bars for am awesome VA. 3. you throw the BEST doggie birthday parties ever! :)
Oh yes, my little grand-dog turns 2! She is missed here in Phoenix, especially by her "cousin" Penny, who just sits around all day wondering what happened to her little chew toy! Oh, we miss you Sarah and Bob too, a little...
MOM
Post a Comment